Sunday, July 22, 2012

Photos from our HS years

St. Petersburg Elementary School Concert this became the class of 1982




I think this was our Senior year.  Leslie is Drum Major

Ed Weiss I think in our old Band Uniforms.  not sure what year this was. 

Me Graduation day 1982

Greg at homecoming (cropped out his date not sure they want posted online)
 RIP Greg

Mindy & Eric Prom to Dawn I think

Mindy & Eric Prom
Here are some photos of classmates prom, band events.  I hope no one minds me publishing these photos.  I cropped some photos due the fact I am not sure those people wanted published online.   My mom took hundreds of photos but they are all at home.  These were a few I had laying around.

4 comments:

  1. Those are so funny. That's Mandy Smith Schiberl standing there abpnd Tonja Milks. Anyone know where Tonja is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I sure don't. Did she graduate with us? I thought she went to a private school but I could be wrong

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *and*, goodness where did that other word come from?...lol I'm referring to the top picture.

    ReplyDelete